Read below to understand how to set up payment methods and pay invoices received from Artlogic.
Automatic payment methods (recommended)
This is the preferred form of payment. Details on how to set this up will be emailed to you with instructions from Chargebee. Once you have set up payment via one of these methods you will not have to arrange payment each time you receive an invoice, it will automatically be processed. This can help to give you peace of mind by protecting you against loss of service due to non-payment.
Direct Debit/ACH payments
Direct Debit is presently available via ACH to customers in the US (processed through Stripe with Plaid verification) and via BACS in the UK (processed through GoCardless). We are working towards introducing EUR pricing to allow for SEPA Direct Debit from SEPA (single European payment area) countries through Stripe
Credit Card payments are available to our customers globally, processed through Stripe. In select countries where this service is available, we are taking advantage of Stripe's Card Account Updater, which will remove hassle by automatically updating your card details for you.
Steps to set up: existing customers
- Click the following link to change your details: Set up GBP Payment
- You will be shown the following screen. Add credit or debit card details as required and click 'next', following the final steps to confirm your changes:
Steps to set up: new customers
- You will be sent a link to set up your subscription by our sales team.
- The link will show a summary of your order. Click 'proceed to checkout'.
- Add your billing details on the next screen and click next:
- Add credit or debit card details into the following screen as required and click 'pay with go cardless' or 'next', following the final steps to confirm your changes:
Bank or wire transfer
We would strongly encourage you to use one of the automated methods listed above. However, we would also consider requests to pay via bank/wire transfer to the following accounts. Please email email@example.com to request this payment method.
Bank name: Barclays Bank UK Plc.
Account no.: 70644765
Sort code: 20-90-69
IBAN: GB69 BUKB 2090 6970 6447 65
Bank name: Citibank
Account no.: 6792782748
Routing no.: 0210-0008-9
Registered in England, number 03829035, VAT registration number 743 5709 21