Export multiple images from your Artlogic Database
This guide will show you how to download images and secondary images in various sizes.
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Log in to your Artlogic Database.
- Go to Artworks > Tools > Get the Chrome Extension.
- You will then receive a notification as follows:
- Go to Artworks and flag and find your relevant Artwork records.
- Click the Artlogic Helper extension in your browser's window (located in the top right for Chrome users).
- Choose from 'Small' (600px), 'Medium' (1000px), 'Large' (4000px), or 'Original', as well as the option to 'Include secondary images'.
- Images in your list view will be downloaded to a new directory in your Downloads titled in a similar fashion to 'Artlogic - (Today's date) (Time)'.
Download other data
If you'd like o download more data or create a full export of your database, please read our guide here.