You will have received your login details and a link to your new temporary database from Artlogic. Please note that your Artlogic database will be accessible online and you are not required to download any software.
These login details will have been delivered to the email address you provided when you completed the set up forms on the event's Exhibitor Portal.
Copy the link to your database URL from the email over into your browser of choice, and you'll be met with your database log in page, like so;
Copy your username and password over from the email into the fields provided to access your account and get started! We recommend that you bookmark this address for easy access to your login page.
Need to reset your password?
We do not have access to your password so we cannot help you retrieve it. If you're having trouble logging in to your account, you may need to reset it.
- Select Forgot password.
- Enter your email address and click the I am not a robot checkbox.
- Click Send reset link.
- Check your email for further instructions. If you don't receive an email, please check your Spam folder and update your spam settings.
Trouble on only one device?
If you're having trouble accessing your database on just one computer and you know that your password is correct, you may need to clear your cookies.
- Go to your database login page.
- Add /clear-cookies to the end of your URL.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
- You should get the following message on your screen:
- Return to the login page.
- Try to log in again.
If you are having trouble with two-factor authentication you can click here for troubleshooting tips.
Still having trouble logging in?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate further.