This guide will explain in two steps how to add videos to artwork records in your database and how to embed them in your manual Private Views links.
1. Copy the embed code
- Upload and find your video on Vimeo or YouTube.
- Click on the Share button (on Vimeo this is the paper aeroplane symbol).
- Click on the "< >" icon or go to 'Embed' in the pop-up window.
- Copy this code, you'll need it for the next step.
2. Add the link to the Artwork record
- Log into your Artlogic database.
- Go to Artworks and locate your chosen artwork record (it is not possible to perform an Update multiple for videos).
- Click on the 'pencil edit' icon to edit the artwork record.
- Navigate to the Images tab.
- Paste the copied link into 'Video embed code'.
Allow people to play your artwork's video in your manual private view
To allow people to play the video when viewing a Private View in a browser, you need to select the relevant box in the Images tab of the Artwork record.