This guide explains how to make, generate and export a document containing your item's consignment information.
There are a few ways to export information on your consigned out and consigned in artworks. You have the options to:
- Perform a simple export action.
- Create an advanced report.
- Generate a Consignment/Loan document/report.
It is also possible to keep track of your consigned artworks by going to Artworks > Artwork lists > Consignments (in) or Consignments (out).
You are able to create a regular export document by flagging and finding your artwork records, click Create > select Export. This will open a tab containing all your artwork records information in an Excel spreadsheet format.
The spreadsheet contains these details:
- Consigned by
- Consignor is the artist
- Consigned from date
- Consigned to date
- Consigned by percentage to gallery
- Consigned by net value
- Consigned by calculate from net
- Consignment notes
- Consignment returned
- Consignment invoice status
If you wish, you are also able to select and export the columns you would like to see, rather than every column.
To make an advanced report, follow these steps:
- Flag and find your artworks
- Click Create > Documents/reports > Advanced reports...
- Click the 'pencil edit' icon > Add field > search for the consignment information you require.
To generate consignment documents (and to have these documents update your Activity timeline as well as the artwork record's consignment information in its financial field), follow these steps:
1. Create... > Document/reports from the Artworks screen.
2. Select the document you wish to generate.
3. Activate the switch in the top will present a description input and transform the Generate button in the lower right-hand corner into an Action button.
For further steps, see this guide: Activity timeline