We are constantly refining and enhancing our security processes within the organisation and adding security logging and processes to our systems.
- Using strong, unique passwords.
- Refreshing passwords periodically.
- Using IP restrictions so that most staff can only access the data from within the gallery network.
- We also encourage clients to consider who needs access to what data and setting roles for each member of the team accordingly.
- We also recommend using two-factor authentication, so that even with the password, a user still needs to use an app on their cell phone to gain access. This is really important when people are travelling.
Information leaks and hacking
Please see our guide on this subject to see how we approach this event: Security, information leaks and hacking