We are happy to reward people for bringing us business. We normally offer this to consultants who also work with similar clients.
These are guidelines and do not represent a contract or agreement.
- We must understand your role with the client and you must understand and accept the rates we pay and the conditions that apply. Anyone who presents our services as the best option but did not know about the scheme, anyone feeling that they should get a reward, anyone hearing about commissions but without reference to us or anyone who did not follow all these guidelines is not entitled to receive any payments.
- Nearly all our business is from word-of-mouth recommendations so we only offer benefits to people who have the potential to bring us repeat business, like IT consultants, partners, or current clients, not simply people moving from one job to another or advising a single client.
- To receive a commmission, we have to be sure that this is a sale that would not have happened anyway. So the client must be either unfamiliar to us or if, we have made any approaches to them, the conversation must have stalled. Ideally you would let us know that you are bringing us a sale and discuss this with us before sales activity starts and before we have any contact with them directly.
- Our services must be a good fit or the clients. If that is not the case, they will not be happy clients or will not be long term clients and we will have to work much harder to support them.
- To be eligible for commissions, the sale must be at our list price with no discount.
- Commission would not automatically be paid to someone who just introduces us to someone else in person or by email. There should usually be some effort of persuasion or demonstrating our services.
- Acceptance is by agreement with Artlogic's founding directors and at their discretion only.
- Payment to you is made on production of an invoice from you to us, after the client has paid our first hosting invoice and started using the service. Your invoice needs to show the invoice date (tax point), invoice number and your name and address. You need to show your company and VAT number where relevant and you must show the name of the client. If you are an individual or sole trader in the UK, you need to add your National Insurance Number or Unique Tax Reference number.
- Artlogic Gallery Management subscriptions - 25% of first year's ongoing fees
For example, selling an Artlogic Gallery Management subscription would result in a commission of £540 for a two users system plus £105 per extra user
- Bespoke import and development - negotiable - as a guide, this might be £500 per £10,000.
- Subscription websites and viewing rooms - 25% of first year's ongoing fees
- Bespoke websites - flat fee of up to £1,000 (if we are able to take on the work)
We pay for sales achieved not an ongoing slice of revenue. Pricing information is available on our website.